Meet Giving Gal & Friends
- Seven years old and is in the second grade.
- She gives simple gifts every day, and her favorite is a smile.
- She loves reading, going for hikes, and playing basketball.
- Her favorite food is ice cream.
- Gabi’s older sister.
- She’s in high school and loves science and math.
- She runs cross country and track and enjoys spending time with friends.
- Her favorite food is cookies.
- He is a retired mailman.
- He married his high school sweetheart Ruth, and they were married for 50 years.
- He misses her dearly.
- He loves animals, especially dogs.
Gabi & Grace's Mom
- She’s an excellent cook and baker and makes a delicious coconut cream pie.
- She loves jewelry, shoes, and purses.
- She plays the piano and loves music.
- Her greatest love is her girls.
- Loves life and always seems to be laughing.
- She is a social butterfly at the senior community center.
- She has two children, Gabi’s dad and Gabi’s aunt, Carol.
- She is a retired librarian. That is where Gabi gets her love of reading.
- She’s a beagle.
- She’s Gabi’s favorite stuffed animal.
- She goes with Gabi everywhere.
- Gabi named her after her favorite flower, daisies.
Featured Books:Giving Gal and Christmas Cookie Extravaganza
Left: Giving Gal by Stephanie L. Jones
Gabi loves giving. It has always been easy. That is until she meets her match, Mr. Brink, while visiting her grandma. But Gabi is persistent. She refuses to give up until she has brought a smile to the faces of all she meets. And in the end, it’s Mr. Brink who gives her a gift she will never forget.
Right: Christmas Cookie Extravaganza by Stephanie L. Jones
When Giving Gal hosts her annual Christmas Cookie Extravaganza, she is excited for her new friend, Tianna, to join in on the fun. Initially, the day doesn’t go as planned. But Giving Gal persists in giving encouragement, showing kindness, and making sure her friend feels included. This beautifully illustrated, heartfelt story reminds us of the power of our strengths and how when we come together, magical moments happen.
Stephanie L. Jones gave a gift every day for 522 days and that journey changed her life. Now she is on a mission to inspire others to give and practice gratitude daily. She hosts an inspiring podcast, Giving Your Best Life. As a TEDx speaker, she loves sharing her message from the stage in schools, colleges, churches, and businesses. Stephanie is a best-selling and award-winning author of the Giving Gal, The Giving Challenge, The Gratitude Challenge, Thank-You Notes to God, Uncommon Christmas, and Uncommon Growth. She lives out her dreams with her hubby, Mike in Indiana.